Spring 2017 Class Schedule
- We are on summer break!
- Summer 2017 Classes begin June 5th.
- All classes take place in our warehouse at 400 W Speedway Blvd.
- Training time for advanced students with teacher permission occurs daily! Please email or call for approval and schedule.
- Private lessons are available in all areas of training that we offer. A single student is $40.00 per hour, $50.00 per hour for 2 students, $60.00 per hour for 3 students. 4 or more students is based on workshop pricing, please email for more info.
- Any class not specifically listed as youth or kids is open to adults and youth 7 and up.
- Are you interested in morning class times? We closed those classes due to lack of attendance, but let us know if you are interested and we will definitely consider reopening them! We always want to hear from students about what schedule works best for them!
- Tumbling is part of all our Youth programming. If you are interested in just tumbling, let us know and we can discuss the best time to come.
- if it is difficult to arrive by 4:00 due to school schedule, no worries, the first half hour of class is warm up and tumbling. Students can arrive arrive as close to 4 as their school schedule allows.
- We never take off Monday Holidays. We have a Summer Break, a Winter Break and a Thanksgiving break, other than that, class is on as planned!
Summer 2017 Schedule
Key: Blue = Aerial, Teal = Youth Circus, Lime Green = Advanced Youth Circus, Orange = Acrobatics, Yellow = Juggling/Balance, Pink = Young Children and Family Programing.
Mini Descriptions: click on each for more info!
Home School Circus: (Beginning Youth Circus) A chance to try out circus mediums including tumbling, tight wire, globe walking, juggling, poi, spinning plates, trapeze and stretching during the day especially for home schoolers!
Beginning Youth Circus: For youth 7-18. An opportunity to explore circus mediums including tumbling, tight wire, globe walking, juggling, poi, spinning plates, trapeze and stretching at a beginning level.
Silks: Open to all ages and experience levels. An opportunity to grow aerial silks skills from beginning to advanced.
Juggling: Open to all ages and experience levels. Our teachers specialize in Juggling Clubs, Scarves and Balls, as well as Poi Spinning, Diabolo, Plate Spinning and more!
Stretching: Open to all ages and experience levels. A great way to build and maintain flexibility.
Contortion: Students with an advanced level of flexibility can stay after stretching for an extra half hour to work on contortion technique with teacher permission.
Adult Training: For students in Juggling or Balance class to get an extra chance to train each week.
Tumbling: Open to all ages and experience levels. Explore tumbling technique from beginning to advanced levels.
Balance: Open to all ages and experience levels. Learn technique in stilts, tight wire, globe walking, rola bola and more.
Aerial Conditioning: (Men's Aerial) A chance for those with an advanced level of conditioning skills (not necessarily aerial skills) to train strength based skills.
Advanced Circus Training: For students at an advanced level by instructor permission.
Kid's Silks: For youth ages 7-18 that are beginners on the aerial silks.
Trapeze, Lyra, Sling: Open to all ages and experience levels. Explore technique on trapeze, lyra and sling from beginning to advanced skills.
Hand Stand and Floor Conditioning: Open to all ages and experience levels. Learn the basics of inversions and progress to advanced hand stand skills.
Advanced Youth Circus: Open to students who are advanced in at least two areas with teacher permission. This includes students that were in both Advanced Youth Circus and Advanced Youth Silks in the past. Focus on performance.
Aerial Exploration Workshop: This class will focus on rope and partnering technique and then taking those techniques and applying them to a weekly featured apparatus. We will explore Spanish Web, Cloud Swing, our invented Lyra Ladder, Lyra Basket, Bungee, Swinging and Flying and more! This class is geared towards experienced students, refer to the aerial exploration class page to get a better idea of how advanced each week will be. Class will go from 7-8:30 or 9:00 depending on how many students are there and how tired we get :).
Circus for Young Children: Open to kids under age 5. Any student under age 3 must attend with their parent ("parent-and-me" style). A chance to begin to explore movement and body awareness and experience the magic of circus in a fun and playful environment.
Kinder Circus: For kids ages 5-6. A chance to try a variety of circus and movement skills.
Family Circus: A monthly chance to try circus with your whole family!