Rules and Reminders
- Though we can accept all major forms of payment, we prefer cash and checks to avoid credit card fees.
- New students are welcome to join class at any time. We do however encourage students to take class on an ongoing basis to make the most progress over time. Drop ins are only available in classes that aren't full and students should RSVP to drop in.
- Students wishing to drop into a class that is not beginning level, please email to let us know you are coming and to find out the best class for you!
- Please come to class with hair pulled back in a pony tail or bun for long hair.
- Please wear stretchy clothes for moving and working out. For aerial classes, clothes should be tight fitting and a leotard and leggings is preferable. Dress for the season, it stays pretty nice all year round, but we recommend wearing layers to stay warm in winter and cool in summer. Ask you teacher for specific dress and shoe requirements for your class. We recommend bringing flip flops or slippers to wear around the studio.
- Parents are welcome to sit in our comfortable lobby during classes, but please refrain from watching from the side of the floor. It can be a distraction to the students for parents and siblings to be on the side of the dance floor.
- Please no videos or pictures during youth classes, we will offer a picture day at the end of the semester for just that purpose!
- Please bring a water bottle! We have a sink, but no drinking fountain.
- Class length may vary based on number of participants and teacher discretion as students may get tired earlier than the scheduled time.
- If no one shows up within 10 minutes of the start of class, the class will be canceled. If there are less than 3 students, it is up to teacher discretion.
- For the best training it is recommended that you take class at 2-3 times per week. Check out the class descriptions for recommended class pairings.
- Students are welcome to bring snacks if they need them, especially if they take multiple classes in a row, but please refrain from sending Eegees, Starbucks, cookies, candy et c. Healthy snacks and water only please!!
Class passes, monthly, session, semesterly and unlimited class payments are non-refundable. In extenuating circumstances refunds will be by school discretion.
Make-Ups for missed classes can be taken the week following absence at instructor discretion. However, they cannot be used to extend a month session. For example, if you miss a day you may take two classes the following week, but will still need to pay for the next month or make other arrangements when the new month begins. Make-Ups expire at the end of semester/summer session.
NEW REGISTRATION POLICY: Classes are beginning to fill. If a class is full, I will mark it on the schedule. Priority registration goes to people who register for the semester, then to people registering monthly. If you have a class pass you can reserve a spot in a class by talking directly to Katherine, but if you attend too infrequently you will loose your spot. From there, if there is still room people can drop in. All make ups must be discussed with Katherine, if a class is full, it can't be used for a make up.